Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Li'l Wizard

Good morning friends! I keep wishing that Lili of the Valley would make some Halloween or Autumn themed stamps, imagine how cute they would be!! I know, I know Halloween is not a big thing in the UK, so I have to be content with this adorable little guy dressed up as a wizard, 'Abracadabra'. I'm afraid he couldn't be spooky no matter how hard he tries though, ha ha!


He's colored with Copics, cut out and mounted on this awesome spider web frame from the Silhouette Store (digital die cut).


Papers are from Authentique, and the sentiment seal is Catslife Press.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I adore that image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Katarina, love your card

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween in the UK is getting bigger by the year (well it is in Liverpool) and I have just made my first Halloween card, and I thought the same as you about LOTV - I don't want to scare the neighbours kids too much, they are only little!
    Now to your card - I love it, it is perfect and your colouring with Copics is superb.
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Wow
    What a great card,
    loving your colour combo,
    hugs
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That frame really has the wow factor, just right for that super cute LOTV Wizard.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular! Love the image and design. Love the colors and DP too.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!