Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn Bounty

Well now that the cooler weather is upon us, I am thinking all things Autumn. The trees are already showing the slightest signs of turning colors, which makes me feel excited and a bit sad at the same time. In a couple of weeks I plan on just taking a scenic drive with maybe a picnic lunch and drive the country roads until I find a beautiful spot to enjoy the colors. 
In the meantime, I've created a card to reflect my mood...


I love the way the embossed background came out, it almost looks like tooled leather. This was done using an impression plate rather than an embossing folder. Lighter impression but much finer lines and detail.



Thanks for peeking in on my blog, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. It does reflect the autumn feeling so well. It never seems to be autumn here where I live, but I do enjoy the sun not being so intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - your shading is breathtaking - and loving the medallion embossed background for autumn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katarina, this is so awesome hun! I'd love it if you entered it into our challenge at Without Words this month. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!