Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tessie the Teacher

Good morning! Have you been checking out the peeks on Stamping Bella's blog? Lots of new stamps coming soon, so if you've been loving the Uptown Girls or are a fan of Mo Manning's designs, you're in for a treat! Here's one of the new stamps coming out real soon, Tessie the Teacher'. 


I just adore her! I colored her with Copics, then cut out the entire image, so I wouldn't cover over the 'blackboard' behind her. I used that real wood paper to die cut a frame, then painted a piece of dark grey cardstock with Charcoal acrylic paint. I 'stamped' the coordinating sentiment on the blackboard, but the white wasn't as white as I wanted it to be, so I went over it with a Sharpie poster pen.


The alphabet border was cut with my Cameo. So are you excited for the new release? I am!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memories
Paper: Digital paper collection from Shery K Desings printed on Hammermill, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, Copics, Spica pen, Sharpie Poster paint pen, satin ribbon, Cameo, Delta acrylic paint, sewing machine



2 comments:

  1. great idea. love the images. fab papers. love the blackboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - this is so awesome! I love how you incorporated the chalk board into this card. So creative! And your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!