Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Good morning friends, let's make sure to make the Fathers in our lives feel extra special today! My own father is far away in NC, but I've already sent him a card and hopefully he got it!

This card was so, so simple to make. I'm almost embarrassed, LOL. My kids gave it to Jim, who they consider their stepdad.


Most of the work has been done by the background paper, it's a printed design from Raspberry Road Designs 'The Old Tacklebox'. I also printed the sentiment right along with the background.

Then I simply stamped some of the large pine trees on the left side in black using Impression Obsession's Cover-a-Card stamp

I added the deer from SU's Nature Silhouettes, sponged in some 'grass' along the bottom, and it was finished. 


I told you, too simple!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. wow! sounds easy, but looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Gorgeous made easy! Great design for a Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful picture. Before reading I wouldn't believe that it's not a ready picture. Every detail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!