Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bellariffic Friday: Blue, Yellow & Black Challenge

Hello everyone! The weekend is coming, the weekend is coming! Mine happens to be a three day weekend thankyouverymuch! So happy...

So how about a Ketto card this week? Remember these little pixies? I went crazy for them and bought up a ton when they came out, and they've been sitting in a binder getting dusty for a long time. Tsk, tsk...
I don't like to do that to my stamps. I believe they need to be used over and over, and over. Get my maximum cuteness from each one.


This is Maisy Ketto, and she's Pixie royalty! She's got her crown, and her gold flower scepter to prove it. She's colored with Copics.



I didn't have any patterned paper in blue, yellow and black- so I stamped my own. I stamped the  dotty circles on vellum, then matted the vellum on some sky blue cardstock. Stamping on the vellum instead of directly onto the cardstock keeps the ink colors pure. The blue and black would look fine on sky blue cardstock, but the yellow would turn green-ish. 


So in addition to the color scheme for this card, I have a polka dot profusion going on, lol! It's blue, yellow, black and polka dotty all over! 


Pardon me, I'm anxious for the weekend to be here, so I'll be on my merry way. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget next week's Bellariffic Friday is a sketch!


Stamps: Stamping Bella 'Maisy Ketto', PTI
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match, Versafine
Paper: PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI ribbon, EK Success tiny scallop edge punch, Copics, Souffle pen, Stickles, Nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. adorable!!!! dont let her get dusty anymore!!! haha love ur DP w this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made your own pattern paper and that polka dot ribbon is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really you made your own paper?! This is awesome you rocked this challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!