Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Balloons

Hello everyone! We're expecting temperatures in the 60's today, that makes me very happy! A sneak peek of spring, I hope. 
I have this sweet birthday card to share with you all today, featuring the adorable Mice are Nice line of stamps from Lili of the Valley. This one is called Birthday Balloons


Lots of colorful papers from Basic Grey's Indie Bloom collection. The balloons were cut on my Cameo, colored and I applied a thick coat of Crystal Lacquer to make them nice and shiny. I tied some baker's twine to them before adhering them in a cluster. 


Hopefully it will brighten someone's day, thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy some spring like weather in your neck of the woods too!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Birthday Balloons' and 'Sentiments for Her'
Ink: Perfect Match, Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey, Core'dinations
Tools & Accessories: Copics, striped twill ribbon, McGill circle punch, Nestabilities, SU Scallop edge punch, baker's twine, Cameo, Spica pens, white embossing powder, sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo beautiful, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect bday card!!! I love how your extra balloons look as a embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, really beautiful card. You know how to color a truly natural and lifelike images. You are using the colors and they go well together. I really like your card <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!