Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

So Tweet

Hello everyone! I am loving these adorable Wryn images from Tiddly Inks, I even love her name, so perfect! I went with a bit of paper landscaping for this card. I'm not sure what it's really called, but whenever I see someone else make rolling hills, or clouds or sky using patterned papers, I love the look of it. Not to mention I had to give this new Memory Box tree and house die a try after weeks sitting on my desk unused. 


So I pulled out my favorite little spring colored paper pad from Prima, Fairy Flora. LOVE this collection, I really stocked up in case they decide to discontinue it, hmmph! I used the Memory Box die for the most distant hill, then hand cut another hill from another pattern. I added some hand stitching to give them some texture.



Little Wryn was colored with Copics and cut out so I could make her a part of the landscape. The little bird she was holding reminded me of the sweet birds from a Papertrey Ink set, so I stamped a tree and added some birds all around. I even stitched in some 'cherry blossoms' on the tree. 
I cut out the word 'tweet' on my Gazelle and cannibalized some words from another PTI set (yes, I cut my stamps apart, eeek!) to complete the sentiment. I know, cheesy, but a little girl would love this, right? I think so....


Thanks for taking a peek, have a great weekend!


Stamps: digital image from Tiddly Inks, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Adirondack
Paper: Memory Box, Prima, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Copics, Little Bitty Bird die from PTI, Memory Box trees die, embroidery floss, Gazelle, PTI ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the paper pieced background and Wryn looks gorgeous! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and adorable.
    Amazing scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful scene you created and that image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always beautifully done! Love them all. This card is so cute!!! Great job!

    Becky R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! this is just soooo gorgeous,I really do love it.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable. GREAT great card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!