Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Little Elf

Hello again! How adorable is this little guy swinging from a shiny red ornament?! He looks a bit mischievous doesn't he? He knows he's so cute he can get away with almost anything...lol. He's 'Little Elf Finn' from Mo's Digital Pencil


I had a heck of a time coloring that red ornament, it's a pretty large area and hard to get a smooth blend. Perseverance is the name of the game! Eventually, it looked like a shiny red ball, lol!


The papers are from PTI's newest release, and I have to say, I like it a lot. If it's got snowflakes, I  love it!! Plus the colors are really awesome.


Well, I'm off, the weekend's over and it's time to go back to work...poo!


Have a great day!

Stamps: Digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI, Hammermill, Heavenly White
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, Lacey Circles, PTI scallop die, PTI ribbon, Martha Stewart Snowflake punches, PTI Button, baker's twine, PTI Winterberry Die, Copics, Crystal Lacquer, self stick pearls, SU Heat n Stick powder, Glitter

5 comments:

  1. These colors are gorgeous together! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fantastic. Gorgeous red ornament.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Katarina, just love the image..so cute..gorgeous colouring, and just saw your card over at LOTV's 12 days giveaway, and it is just gorgeous, and popped over to tell you so.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, this is AWESOME! I have the Mimm version of this and chickened out with the bauble and paper pieced it, lol! Just adore how you have put this together. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Mo! And your cards are fabulous! Have I used about every adjective for your creations? You are a very creative girl and your color combos are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!