Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Warmest of wishes...

Good morning folks, I'm putting a pretty good dent in the Christmas card pile, and it's still nice and early so I should be good in time for Christmas. How's it going for you?
This is a very traditional style card, which I love, using a variety of stamps. 


The Poinsettia is from Papertrey Ink, embossed in pearl white and water colored with Peerless w/c's. I did three separate layers and cut them out for more dimension. 
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley's clear sentiment set and the gorgeous frame embossed in gold around the label die cut is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. 


The papers were printed from a digital kit from Raspberry Road Designs, 'Christmas Remembered'. 


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!