Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Baby

Good morning everyone! I have a baby card to share with you all today using one of Mo Manning's digital images. This baby image is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever run across, I love her soft wispy hair and elegant little dress. It made me think of an heirloom christening dress in ivory lace and silk and I tried to color it that way. 


The background paper was embossed with one of Sizzix's older texture plates. I always spritz my cardstock with a light mist of water before running it through my machine for a crisper impression when using the texture plates.


Baby's skin was colored with Copics and the rest of her in colored pencils. The little tag is from PTI's Tiny Tags stamp set and coordinating dies. I have a thing for really tiny tags, you can stick them almost anywhere. I really struggle adding any larger sentiments, tag or not, I can never seem to find the 'perfect' place for them on the card after I'm done. I always try to incorporate them into my card before I finish the final layout, but most times I forget until everything is attached, lol! So these tags make me happy!


Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your day!


Stamps: Digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, PTI Tiny Tags
Ink: Distress, Memento
Paper: Heavenly white, PTI, Neenah
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders circles/lacey circles, PTI dies, SU ribbon, PTI button, colored  pencils, OMS, Copics, Stickles, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Sizzix texture plate

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What a gorgeous card. It's very pretty and I love the image. It's so beautiful.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore the image and so beautifully coloured just perfect for that special new baby!!!

    Thanks for the tip on a little spritz before embossing will have to try that one!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, colored perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katarina, what a sweet card. This baby is adorable.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! The coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Any new parents would be wowed by this card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!