Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dress up

Happy Memorial day everyone! It's been a pretty rough week down here, not too much time for stamping. My sweetheart had to go in for back surgery on Thursday, so it was back and forth to the hospital (an hour away) ever since. He finally came home yesterday, so it's a bit of an adjustment to the regular routine. 

Anyway, I have a card to share that I made a while back. Another make-your-own-patterned-papers card using one of the clear Roses BG sets LOTV released not too long ago. The polka dots were stamped with one of IO's Cover-a-card stamps. 


I colored the image with Copics, and added a 'pearl' necklace with a Viva Decor pen. 



I hope everyone has a fun, food-filled Memorial Day, thank a Vet and be safe! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Mirror, Mirror', Roses BG stamp, Mixed Circular Sentiments, IO Lg. Dots C-A-C
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI md. & lg. scallop dies, Copics, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Stickles, Nestabilties, twill ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! The coloring is awesome & your image so sweet. My son-in-law has had several back surgeries so I know what you are going thru. It WILL get better! I wish him a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO ADORABLE! I love her little pearls. How creative is that?!

    Thanks for the info about the flower punch and pencils. I appreciate that. I have some mineral spirits, too, but have been at a loss on which pencils are the best and most affordable. I'll have to research your suggestions and try some out. (I love all the coloring on your cards, by the way. You're very talented).

    Oh! And yes, Jamie Fraser is the best. He's ruined all men for me. Fictional men like JF are the best! Lol!

    I'll stop rambling now. I've been looking at blogs from the Splitcoast Stampers site, and yours really jumped out at me.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!