Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flower Girl

Good morning everyone! If you all check out the Papertrey Ink design team's blogs, you might recognize these pretty flowers from Debbie Olson's blog a while back. I just fell in love with them and had to CASE them for this card. Pretty flowers for a pretty little girl. This stamp is from the Pergamano clear stamp set I found here


There are no patterned papers at all on this card, instead I stamped directly on the card base with PTI's Twinkle background set. I love making my own patterned papers, the possibilities are endless, especially when I need something 'just right'. In this case I wanted very soft, light colors so the flowers wouldn't be over powered.


I colored the little sweetie with my trusty colored pencils, her skin with Copics.

I'll be going away to visit my brothers in North Carolina on Thursday, so I won't be posting for the Lili of the Valley challenge. I hope my brother still has Wi Fi because I won't be happy without internet till Monday, lol! If not, I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Pergamano Flower Girls clear stamp set, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI Bloom Builders, Turning a New Leaf and Mat Stack dies, PTI ribbon/buttons, Nestabilities, Colored pencils, OMS, Copic sketch/Spica markers


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very pretty indeed. Have a lovely break with your brother.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to North Carolina -- for a visit anyway. Lovely card -- very elegant and great, soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love this feminine card!!! So cute how she is peeking out of the circle!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I must check out those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is just the sweetest card with the most delicate of colours...love it! Enjoy your break...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love the pinks.. you should also enter this in the Cooking it up with Kate challenge this week, it fits perfectly

    Hugs
    Debbie

    P.S. You can find it on my side bar under Wednesday's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet card! Love the way you did your own papers!!!!
    Happy Easter!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you fell in love with these flowers! They just made the perfect setting to show off your darling little gal. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!