Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

PTI Make it Monday Challenge #2

Hello everyone! I have a different kind of card today, using my other obsession--all things PTI. I don't know what it is about their products, but I fall for them every time. Just when I think I've gotten it out of my system, I see something new that makes me have to have it! These pretty frames from the Mat Stack collection are a perfect example. I am a sucker for frames and labels. 
PLUS, I really wanted to play along with their new Make it Monday challenge, so I whipped out my supplies and got to work. The challenge was to create a card using a sentiment strip from vellum. 

Well, originally this card did have a sentiment right on the vellum, but it just didn't show up well with the green ink I used, so I stamped it on a banner instead.


The daffodil was colored using my pencils and cut out to layer right onto the vellum scalloped circle. I also finally tried my hand at making a clear acetate card base and it looks so unique and beautiful I may have to do it more often.

All supplies are from PTI except for colored pencils and Stickles.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!