Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Jingle all the way

Here's another Forever Friends bear card. I love this little guy in his stocking. I paper pieced the stocking to match the rest of the SU paper. I used all different coloring markers and pencils. The bear is in colored pencil, the shading around the stocking and the stocking itself in Copics, but the bow is colored with an SU marker. I can't find any color that comes close to Baja Breeze in CP or Copic, so I had to make the marker work. Normally I would just water color with it, but the paper was too smooth for that. So I just colored the whole bow, then went back with a Tombow blender to 'highlight' certain areas by actually removing some color. Worked pretty well, I think. 


Added some white sparkle snowflakes to the stocking with an XF Sharpie poster pen then some Polar White Flower Soft to the fuzzy part of the stocking.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Forever Friends, Papertrey Ink sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: SU, Heavenly White card base
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, SU scallop edge punch, SU ribbon, Flower Soft, Sharpie white XF poster pen, SU marker, Copics, colored pencils, OMS, SU designer label & word window punches

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Katarina, the colouring on the bow turned out great. Gorgeous Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!