Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

LOTV Thursday Challenge Sneek Peek of new stamps!


We had a beautiful sketch to work with for this week's challenge at LOTV, take a look here. I used a brand spankin' new image soon to be released. All of the new stamps are simply amazing, but what I really love are the sentiment seals. There are tons of them, for every occasion and holiday. They add just the right finishing touch.


I used the Porcelain collection from Basic Grey for this card because she's playing tea, and tea = porcelain, ha ha! Not really, but I loved the soft pinks and greens. The little darling is colored with some Copics, the cupcake was glitter-ated and the cherry was cherried...(some red Viva Decor for realistic dimension).

Want to see more sneak peeks of the new stamps? Head on over to the LOTV blog and check out the other DT ladies' creations! Not all of them used the newbies, but if you look carefully you'll be sure to spot some!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento
Paper: Basic Grey, Memory Box, PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI scallop die, Spellbinders lacey circles, classic and lacey squares, cream twill tape, Copics, Viva Decor pen, Glamour Dust

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours and of course the image.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katarina,

    This is so beautiful! LOTV is on the top of my list as to stamps to buy. I've got several now, I'm sure I'll have to have one of the new ones, I'm sure. (I did say one didn't I? LoL?) Anyway, you do a wonderful job, thanks for sharing your talent. I don't always stop by and give each individual team member love because there are so many to keep up with anymore. But I love your work. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. These stamps are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katarina,
    As you know I am a BIG fan of your cards. Your LOTV are my favorite! I can hardly wait to see what you do with the new stamps. This one is sooooo adorable!
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, adorable image, beautiful soft colours and lush ribbon too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorably sweet! I am in total love with LOTV stamps, and I cannot WAIT to see the rest of the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable, Katarina! I love all the details you added with the lacey square and circle, and your beautiful coloring, of course! I can't wait to see all the new images. I can tell already that I'm going to be in trouble! lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!