Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The colors of Autumn...

I've got a no-coloring card to share with you today using one of my favorite floral sets, Floral Fusion. I love the bold flowers from this set. I used it to create the main image panel, as well as the background. I love the soft effect I got from 'stamping off' most of the ink then stamping a random pattern all over the paper. For the flowers in the focal point, I inked up with two colors, a lighter color for most of the flower, then a darker one just along the edges. Instant shading!

I think this card has an almost Asian feel to it. I'm so pleased with the way it came out.


One of the reasons why I love stamping, is because there are stamps for all kinds of techniques. Sometimes I just don't feel like coloring (which isn't very often, lol!) but I can still create a beautiful card with solid stamps.
Hope it inspires, have a great day!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, Adirondack
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, SU scallop punch, paper piercing tool, PTI ribbon, Vanilla embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I love the vibrant, rosey colors. Nicely done, Katharina!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!