Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rocking horse

Good morning everyone, it's been a while since I used any of my Elisabeth Bell stamps, so I decided to use this little cutie from Belles 'n Whistles to make a Christmas card. I colored her with my colored pencils, blended with OMS, except for her skin which I colored with Copics. 

The paper is a retired Christmas collection from Stampin' Up, shimmery snowflakes and flocked damask. I punched little holly leaves with a mini EK Success punch, embossed them with clear embossing powder to make them glossy and added some red pearls for the berries. 

The sentiment is from a clear Impression Obsession set called 'The Miracle of Christmas'. I love that quote from Dickens!
Hope you like her, thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Belles 'n Whistles, Impression Obsession, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match, Brilliance, Versamark Dazzle
Paper: Heavenly White, SU, Bristol vellum, PTI shimmer white
Accessories: Spellbinders Lacy squares, classic squares & Labels dies, Martha Stewart edge punch, EK Success mini holly punch, red satin ribbon, Copic sketch and Spica markers, colored pencils, OMS, clear EP, Stickles

5 comments:

  1. OMG - my jaw dropped when I saw this beauty. Simply gorgoeus. Your colouring brings this image to life. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just stunning Katarina! Such an adorable image and sooo beautifully coloured. Lush ribbon and love the border punch too! Perfect!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning.. You colored this image to perfection... and I love the big red bow...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, how exquisite! What an adorable image, and you've coloured it so amazingly! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!