Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Reindeer Kisses

I really love using those Shake-it pouches from Impression Obsession, they make it so easy to create fun shaker cards. Here's one I used to fill with some Polar White Flower Soft with the leftover punched snowflakes from a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. Can't throw those little bits away! I colored the Elzybells image with Copics with a little red glaze pen for his nose.


To create the frame for the Shake-it pouch, I just used two dies, one from the Lacy circles set, and one plain one. Then I cut another lacy circle in red to mat behind it. Aqua and red is such a pretty color combo, I see it used all the time, but this may be the first time I've tried it.


Another work/school week begins, so I'm off to get ready! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Elzybells
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Cosmo Cricket, Core'dinations, Stardream
Accessories: Spellbinders Lacy cricles/plain circles dies, IO Shake-it pouch, Flower Soft, SU ribbon, Martha Stewart snowflake/bubbles punches, Copic sketch & Spica pens

9 comments:

  1. So cute, Katarina! I love the shaker and the layered scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it`s great, I love it. Hm, I hope I have some Shake-it pouches....

    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I love this stamp...and such a cute idea with the shaker!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore this wonderful image! It's adorable! :)

    Now I will want to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card love the colors...your work is very very nice..thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!