Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

LOTV Thursday Challenge Sketch 67

Challenge time at the LOTV blog! This week we have a sketch to work with, you can see it here. It's not exact, but I usually use sketches as a 'jumping off' point instead of copying it exactly. I figure if you can still identify the major elements of the sketch, that's close enough for me.


I can't get enough of Christmas cards, I think they are my favorite cards to create! I love the designs, the colors, the sentiments, I love everything about Christmas! For example, this little bear stamp would be adorable if he was an everyday bear, but with that darling Santa hat....cuter than cute! He's colored with my colored pencils, but I used some Copic Spica glittery pens for the gift bows. 

I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of my favorite red/white striped ribbon from SU. I LOVE that stuff. I wonder if anyone else makes this ribbon in more colors maybe? Must search for it soon...

Now head on over to the LOTV challenge blog for this week's inspiration, then create your own card using LOTV stamps for a chance at a prize.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: LOTV 'James Bear Pile of Presents', Catslife Press
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Heavenly White, Basic Grey, PTI, Stardream
Accessories: SU striped grosgrain ribbon/edge & corner punch, Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, Copic Spica pens, Polar White Flower Soft, silver brads, PTI button

9 comments:

  1. OOH this is adorble ,love youre coloring .Can you tell the numbers from youre copics for the bear i love this bear.
    Hugs Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh i love it!!!!!what a beautiful collorwork!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Like the ribbon you used and the image is soooo cute!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why that ribbon is your favorite!! It really makes the card pop and that bear is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy
    Loce your card...all of them they are gorgeous they certainly stand out ...Fab
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful!! Your coloring is perfect!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love everything about Christmas, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How positively and incredibly stunning! LOVE how you coloured the image - it's just amazing!! I LOVE that ribbon too! Sharon Johnson at No Time to Stamp has similar ribbon. Follow this link to her ribbons page and scroll down till you see the 2" wide striped reels. No connection to Sharon - but I have bought from her before a few times, and she is a lovely person to deal with. http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ribbon-for-sale/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love that bow...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!