Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lili of the Valley Thursday Sketch Challenge #63

For some reason I thought today was Wednesday, and wasn't quite ready with my Thursday challenges! I hate when that happens, it's so confusing and throws everything into a weird jumble! But here is my card based on Bev's sketch.



I have to hurry through this post unfortunately, I'm running way behind! 

Stamps: Lilli of the Valley 'Hello Gorgeous', PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, PTI, Memory Box, SU
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels and Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, satin ribbon, Prima Flowers, brads, Liquid Glass, Copic Spica pen

5 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing girl! I love coming to your blog! This is one super sweet card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is beautiful
    what a lovely image
    it's soo adorable
    like your coloring too
    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo gorgeous Katarina! Adore these bears and you've coloured this image so beautifully. Love the frame and lush ribbon too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the colors and image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable!! I think I need more LOTV stamps. Amazing coloring and card as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!