Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Impression Obsession Halloween Shake-it Challenge

This week we're having a Shake-it challenge. We get to create a Halloween themed shaker card. I used the super easy pouches from IO, make it so simple to create these fun cards. 

I used the Crow Silhouette (C2402) stamp with Versamark and embossed in black. I didn't emboss the whole thing though. I used a glue pen to add some super fine glitter to the flourish parts of it. 

To put the shake in the shaker card, I added a bunch of Halloween colored Dew Drops along with a few pearly black seed beeds.

Make sure to go check out the other DT ladies cards, get inspired and make your own shaker card! You could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store!

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Versamark, Distress
Paper: Scrap Girls 'Spellbound' digital paper, PTI, Stardream
Accessories: SU scallop edge punch, Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nesties, Shake-it Pouch Lg. circle, Dew Drops, seed beads, SU ribbon, glitter, black EP, Copic sketch and Spica markers

5 comments:

  1. Dew drops look so cool in these little shaker pouches... such a fun card Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great...as all your cards are. I love those dew drops and bead in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is Wow!!! I love those dew drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is elegantly BEAUTIFUL!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GREAT. very creative. I love that new nesties scallop border circle. One my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!