Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Pumpkin


Remember these beautiful stamps from last year? Plum Purdy released some of her awesome designs in rubber (and clear) that made me a very happy camper. Unfortunately I haven't seen anything new since then :-(
I colored this image with my colored pencils, then I decided to add some brown flocking to the sunflower centers. I always add two layers of flocking when I use it, it's too thin in a single layer IMO. 

Instead of my usual ribbon I opted to use the awesome pumpkin flourish border EK Success just released. There are so many beautiful designs! I also found these felt flower die cuts in my stash and layered them to make a pretty embellishment.

Fall is in the air, because of the dry weather we've had then the big storms yesterday there are leaves all over the place now. Time to pull out the rake!

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Plum Purdy
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI, SU
Accessories: Colored pencils, OMS, Studio G flocking, felt, PTI button, EK Success border punch, Viva Decor pen, Adirondack dimensional pearls, Tonic corner rounder, SU edge punch

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Renee with any new stamps either ( but she did put out a new book!!) maybe they didn't sell well.

    Your card is soooo cute. I love that border instead of a ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the image and your border!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!