Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dancing Leaves

Well the nights are definitely getting much cooler around here, a sure sign that fall is almost here.  Here's a card that has the best of autumn, the colorful leaves! I heat embossed and water colored this Covered Bridge scene with Distress Inks. Some Stickles highlight a few leaves here and there, can't make a card without that sparkly stuff!


Such a gorgeous stamp, no matter how you color it. The sentiment is also from Impression Obsession, I love the elegant script. 


Well the long weekend is over, and it's back to work for many of us! Come back soon to visit me again!
Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Versamark, Distress, Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Kaisercraft, Core'dinations, SU, water color paper
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, sheer striped ribbon, brown embossing powder, Stickles, Spellbinders Labels

9 comments:

  1. Stunning Card! I love how you colored this. I just love Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work of art!!
    It´s really gorgeous, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, fall is definitely in the air! Your card beautifully depicts the days to come. Love everything about this card and the script is perfect! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, its stunning Katarina. So much detail and so beautifully coloured. Gorgeous!!!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very beautiful katarina
    love those colors and coloring

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor when I saw this one!
    Beautiful!!!!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!