Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bringing the gifts...

I'm having a hard time keeping track of the maker of all the Elisabeth Bell stamps I have, lol! Some are from Sugar Nellie, some are Belles 'n Whistles... Can't keep track. Anyway, here's a Christmas beauty I colored up with my pencils. I used a bit of blue flocking for the pom pom on her hat.

The paper is from an Oriental Trading mat stack I've had laying around forever. Love the colors and patterns and had to use as many as possible for one card. 

The pretty little mistletoe circle is from a PTI tag set. I applied a bit of Liquid Glass to shiny up the berries.

Hope you like it, thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Elisabeth Bell, PTI
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI, Oriental Trading, Core'dinations
Accessories: SU edge punch, Nestabilities, seam binding, Liquid Glass, colored pencils, OMS, Spica pen, Studio G flocking

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I really love the colors you have been using on your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Really love this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gorgeous.. I love the all the pretty papers and your coloring is amazing.. Very Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! you make me want to design girlie stamps just so's I can get you to colour them in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally I found you again! Had troble leaving comments for you and then you got lost in my computer...
    Now your back. Totally love this card of yours. Wonderful colours and such a sweet image.
    XMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!