Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Serene Silhouettes


 I have simple yet pretty card to share with you all today using some of Impression Obsession's newest stamps. For this card I used Silhouette 8, Silhouette 7 and Silhouette 2. They are such delicate, lovely designs that I knew I wanted to use soft, delicate colors with it. I stamped the images in Versamark and embossed them with white powder. Then I simply sponged some Distress Inks all over, keeping it very light and subtle. 



The sage green background paper was simply stamped with a Large Polka Dot Cover-a-card stamp in white ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Versamark, Distress, Perfect Match
Paper: Bazzill, SU
Accessories: Martha Stewart garland punch, seam binding, white embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. this card is very pretty
    I like the soft colors, great sponging, lovely image


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the softness and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the soft colors you used. Wish you'd written which colors of distress ink you used. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!