Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lili of the Valley Thursday Sketch Challenge 57

It's time for a sketch challenge again over at Lili of the Valley's challenge blog. There are awesome prizes to be won, so pop on over and check out all the gorgeous cards made by all the DT ladies. Then when you've had your fill of inspiration get busy making your own card to enter in the contest! Here is this week's sketch:

Oh, and by the way, you might be seeing some new, never seen before stamps some of us are using over the course of the next week leading up to a new release on July 14th! There are a TON of new Christmas/Winter stamps to be released over the next several months and let me tell you- I love them ALL! They are adorable! From nativity scenes, to sweet bears and penguins, darling children and lovable animals. You will love them! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. My card for today's challenge is one of the stamps that will be released next week called Angel Gabriel.



I loved coloring this image with colored pencils, blended with OMS. I used soft colors pulled from the patterned paper. I love this DP from Stampin Up, 'Wintergreen' it is one of my absolute favorite Christmas/Winter papers. (I made sure to stock up when they were on clearance!)

A few glittery snowflake embellishments, a pretty bow and and I have a finished card.

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley, PTI
Ink: Perfect Match
Paper: Heavenly White, SU, shimmer white card stock
Accessories: Martha Stewart modern garland & snowflake punches, Marvy/Uchida snowflake punch, Nesties, SU ribbon, Stickles, pearl, Nesties, Sharpie poster paint pen

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I admire all you gals that can make Christmas cards in all this heat! :) TFS! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVE the soft colouring.
    I'm just loving these new LOTV stamps - I want them all too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!