Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Larkspurs

Another addition to Papertrey Ink's year of flowers sets, Larkspurs, and it's a winner! Once again, I decided to gold emboss the image before coloring, I love the way it looks. 



Before stamping the Larkspurs, I used Impression Obsession's Cover a Card music background to add a subtle pattern in light grey. Then I colored the flowers with Copics.




The papers are from Tracy Ann's Digital Art Etsy shop, printed from my computer. 

Hope you like it, thanks for peeking in!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Impression Obsession
Ink: Versamark, Palette, Elzybells hybrid ink
Paper: Heavenly White, PTI, matte photo paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, SU taffeta ribbon, Tonic corner rounder, Filigree gold embossing powder, PTI label die

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Katarina! I really like the gold, too - I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I love florals, this card is really elegant.
    Amy, Montreal.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!