Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Every Moment is wonderful


Good morning everyone! I have a card made with all SU products today. While browsing through the newest catalog recently I saw their little color swatches for the new paper collections and my eyes fell on the Soft Subtles. Particularly the blues and greens. I thought they looked so beautiful together that I wanted to create a card with all the colors. I think they were Celery, Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. That's a lot of colors, I know! But this is what I came up with and I love it!

I've also always admired card makers who decorate the inside of their cards as well as the fronts, so I had to try it. It does make a HUGE difference, so beautiful!



I colored the image with my colored pencils, added an extra layer to the butterfly and Stickled her wings. Such a pretty image...

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match, SU, Versamark
Paper: SU
Accessories: Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, SU ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colour pallette used.
    Amy, Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors you chose and especially the way you colored the images. I love how you finished the inside of the card too. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just simply stunning, what a gorgeous card, and I love that stamp its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!