Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet little you...


Almost everything on this card is digital. Except for the ribbon, button and the solid colors cardstock. I love being able to print out most of the elements that I need for a card idea! Let me tell you, if home printing was more economical, I would have a much larger stash of digital papers. My crafting storage space would be cut in half!
This is a sweet digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. How adorable is this baby girl?! I colored her with Copics. The papers are from Tracy Ann's Digital Art. 


Well, I have a busy weekend coming up, gotta start cleaning the deck and grill for some serious barbeque-ing! We have some fishing to catch up on too, need to break in my new pink fishing pole. I'm not an avid fisher, but I love being out on the lake with my sweetie, who does love to fish. 


Have a great weekend everyone!


Digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil, papers from Tracy Ann Digital Art, Memory Box cardstock, Copics, pink polka dot ribbon, PTI button, sentiment stamp from Whipper Snapper, SU scallop punch.

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet little card! Really great colouring and the colour combo is great.
    XMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is soo sweet and lovely the little girl and the bear



    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!Such a sweet image and the digi paper is perfect right along with your colouring! TFS! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!