Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Peas

Good morning everyone! I couldn't wait to finish my other projects so I could start playing with the new Papertrey Ink stamps I received a few days ago. Especially the Sweet Pea set. How pretty are these?! I decided to water color them with Adirondack Inks because Mountain Rose just reminds me of the color of Sweet Peas I once had.
The argyle background paper was stamped as well, in pink, melon and moss colors. I think it's so awesome to be able to create my own DP, especially when I just don't have the 'right' color in my stash. I usually color my stamped images after I choose a DP, but this time I had to use the Mountain Rose ink, and didn't find anything to coordinate nicely with it. So the custom argyle print was born!

Hope it inspires! Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Fabriano Water color paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart Quilted edge punch, SU modern label/word window punches, Spellbinders Petite Ovals Nestabilities, paint brush, Stickles, pearls, satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Mum's favourit flowers and this card it's totally wonderful! Love your handemade DP paper as well.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Your image just "pops" on that argyle dp! Truly inspiring! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every card you design takes my breath away. Thank you for opening my eyes to the many wonderful things you can do with various card making products.

    kerry2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgemous watercoloring, girl! Love that color...hm...I don't have that one yet...!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!