Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Dreamings

Stampavie puts out some seriously adorable stamps designed by several talented artists, this one is by Penny Johnson. How sweet is this baby girl?! I used soft, serene colors to tie in with the Sweet Dreams theme. She's colored with a combination of Copics (BG 10,11 & 72) and Prisma colored pencils. I find it much easier to get a very soft gradient of color around the image with colored pencils blended with OMS.
I printed the little sentiment circle on my printer and cut them out with small circle Nestabitilites. The embossed strip behind the image is done with one of the borders from the Cuttlebug Frills set.
I applied some Stardust Stickles to the candle glow and the stars for a bit of sparkle. I love this card, probably because I used my all time favorite color--Stampin Up's Soft Sky. IMO, it's the prettiest color EVER!
Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Stampavie
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, SU, PTI
Accessories: Cuttlebug Frills borders embossing folders, Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, satin ribbon, PTI button, Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Such "wonderfully" coloured card. It's totally... well wonderful! :)
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft sweet and serene! Beautifully coloured. :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!