Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty Pony

Love the way this card came out, with all the soft pastel colors in Memory Box's Gossamer collection. I love pastel colors, soft blues, pinks and greens are my absolute favorites.
I colored the sweet little girl visiting her pony image with my colored pencils.
Of course I had to add some glitter to the flowers to sparkle things up a a bit. I even added some clear glaze with my pen to the apple to make it nice and shiny. It's the little details like this that really add the final touch to a card for me. I'm not very into adding tons of flowers or other embellishments, I like a little, but not too much. An edge punch, a bow, maybe a few pearls and glitter is all I need!
Thanks for looking...

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White card base, Memory Box, Bristol vellum
Accessories: EK Success edge punch, half pearls, satin ribbon, Stickles, Glaze pen, colored pencils, OMS

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so elegant. I love your technique, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just precious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so totally adorable. So soft and feminine. I love it! What a lovely border punch. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!