Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Perfect Gift

I don't know about you all, but I see Mo everywhere now! Her digi stamps have taken off in the card making world, and I couldn't be happier. That means lots more beautiful drawings for me to color! They are so much fun to color, makes me happy every time.

I love this sweet little fairy, look at those pudgy little legs! I colored everything with the lightest of pastel colors, added a lot of sparkle to her wings, and used a super light silk ribbon for a big bow. I was going to give this to my boyfriend's niece on Saturday who just had a baby, but he chose something else instead. (I didn't really want to part with it anyway, lol)

Well it's a rainy Monday morning, and it's off to bring the kids to school and get my butt to work again! Thanks for visiting.

Stamps: Digital Pencil Too, PTI sentiment
Ink: Vivid
Paper: Basic Grey, Heavenly White, Bazzill, Memory Box, water color paper
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags, silk ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. oh she is adorable,, her little legs are so very sweet.. gorgeous colouration and i love the layout that you have used.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God! How wonderful isn't this!? Totally amazing! Your colouring is stunning!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how beautiful this is!! Lovely colors, perfect image and love your pretty bow!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!