Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dahlia

Another beautiful flower set from PTI, one of my favorite flowers-Dahlias. I know there are a ton of flower stamps out there, but for some reason I am not as attracted to them as I am PTI's clean, simple line drawings. I colored this one with my colored pencils. Once again I used Spot Dot for a background, how pretty is that?! I can't wait to see which flower will be released this month. I'm hoping it will be a Hydrangea, I looooove Hydrangeas.
Which flower would you most like to see?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're enjoying the beautiful spring weather like we are here!

Most supplies from PTI except for ribbon (seam binding), and Martha Stewart Simple Scallop punch, Art Institute glitter, colored pencils, OMS & Scor Tape

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Katarina, love everything--such a beautiful design. Really love your background, did you emboss it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!