Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Angel of Love

While browsing Etsy a few days ago, looking at all the wonderful new digi artists popping up I came across this wonderful image from A Day for Daisies. How sweet! I love this artist's unique style. Her angel series particularly caught my eye and I quickly purchased several of them. I couldn't color this angel fast enough and a card came together in no time.
Lots of Stardust Stickles for her wings, some beautiful Kioshi paper and voila! A pretty card.

I love finding new images to color for my cards, and I am so grateful to all the talented illustrators out there who are willing to let us use their images for our hobby. Thank you!

Have a great day!

Stamps: Digi stamp from A Day for Daisies
Paper: Basic Grey, Memory Box, Papertrey Ink
Accessories: EK Success edge punch, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, silk ribbon, Liquid Glass

2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card, what a fabulous find with the image she is adorable.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Simple and filled with joy and colours!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!