Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Here's another card I made using those adorable Fairy Doodle stamps from Buzzcraft. I also used last months new background stamp from Papertrey Ink to create this fun polka dot patterned paper. I love the simple tone on tone color. I just used Fresh Snow ink on Ocean Tides cardstock, one of my most favorite PTI colors!
Circles were the theme for this card (inspired by a sketch from Mojo Monday). I made the flower using Spellbinders petite scalloped circle dies, distressing the edges to give it some dimension and texture.
Hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Stamps: Buzzcraft, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Martha Stewart edger punch, colored pencils, OMS, Stardust Stickles, PTI button/ribbon, Spellbinders classic circle/scalloped circle dies.

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!