Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easter Chicky

I did not know that the artist (Heather Ellis) who creates the designs for MFT's Pure Innocence stamps also has an Etsy shop where she has more Pure Innocence designs available in digital format! I really wish I had known because I would rather have had some of those stamps as digital rather than clear. Not only easier on the pocketbook, but you get them instantly! Well, anyway, I now have a bunch of her digital designs and here's one of them.
She's got her pretty Easter hat on, and her little chicky just hatched, how sweet! I just love that pure, innocent little expression on her face, it just makes me smile!
She's been colored with colored pencils (except for her skin, I always do skin tones with Copics, usually E0000, E000 and E11). The gorgeous papers are from a Brenda Walton paper pad made by K & Co. The scallop borders are done with a Martha Stewart lace doily punch.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Heather Ellis
Paper: K & Co., PTI, SU, Bazzill
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, seam binding ribbon, Stickles, colored pencils

7 comments:

  1. Really cute image and lovely DT papers. Think I have to go and have a look at the digis myself.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo sweet . Love the soft pastel colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the stamp you used. Shes adorable. I'll have to go check out the Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Adorable!! Your coloring is fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a fan of PI's and I just love your card--so adorable. Love your layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft elegance! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!