Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Mail


7 Kids College Fund has the new Spellbinders dies for pre order! Woo hoo! I love Labels 10, these went right in my shopping cart, LOL!
These large scalloped circles are on my wish list too, they are so pretty, I can see making gorgeous layered flowers with these!
Anyway, I'm just a bit excited... now onto my card...

I have another Joy Fold card to share with you today. I used a twill double bow to hold the card closed again. The image is colored with colored pencils, blended with odorless mineral spirits (OMS).
The paper is Basic Grey 'Bittersweet'.

That's about it for now, just a quick reminder that Thursday is another Impression Obsession Challenge. The challenge this week is 'Shades of Green'. Should be interesting.... Hope you join in!

Thanks for visiting me today!

Stamps: Art Impressions
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: Basic Grey, Stardream, Bristol vellum
Accessories: colored pencils, OMS, twill ribbon, heart stick pin, Fiskars edger punch, Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. This card is PERFECT! The image is dear, and your coloring gives the scene such depth. What pretty papers you've layered, and the twill bow with the heart pin is adorable. I love this:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!