Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rub a dub dub...

I fell in love with Mel's bathtub card from a couple of weeks ago. Her tutorial on how to make bathroom tiles, Dew Drop and clear seed bead bubbles was simply stunning, and I knew I had to try my own version using this Elzybells stamp. I LOVE how this sweet little bear came out! I plan on using this technique from here on out, in many different way. Thanks Mel!
I colored the little guy with colored pencils, cut the whole thing out and adhered it to the bathroom tile background. The paper is Basic Grey's Lily Kate. I cut out a bunch of little squares using my square Nesties, applied Versamark and heat embossed using clear embossing powder after I glued them to my background paper. Then I cut the whole thing out with the Labels die.

I already made another card using the tiles, this time a kitchen scene with Tilda. I'll be sharing that soon. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Stamps: Elzybells
Paper: Heavenly White, Basic Grey, Memory Box

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!