Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wynken, Blynken and Nod

Love this image from my favorite digital artist Mo Manning! I love coloring her art work, the characters are so lively and unique! And the fact that many of them are inspired by our favorite favorite fairy tales and nursery rhymes makes them even more fun. This one of Wynken, Blynken and Nod is perfect for a baby boy. At least that was my vision.

I colored them with my trusty Prismacolor pencils, blended with OMS. I added little white stars with a white Sakura Glaze pen and of course added some shimmering starlight with Star Dust Stickles.
I printed out part of the nursery rhyme in fancy fonts and cut it out with my Petite Ovals Nesties. The textured band of cardstock I wrapped my ribbon around is embossed with the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink, SU, Heavenly White
Accessories: Nestabilities, grosgrain ribbon, star button, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, Sakura Glaze pen, Cuttlebug EF

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the name of the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katarina - this, like every other card you make, is an absolute work of art. Thanks so much for sharing the talents GOD has given you!

    blessings from mary anne in stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just beautiful! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just recently stumbled upon your blog, and I must say that your artwork is fabulous! I've looked back at several posts. You have an extraordinary talent for finding unique images and coloring them fabulously! I'm definitely a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - this is so darling. I love Mo's images and you have done this one up so sweetly! Love the soft and perfect coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Love the imagine, LOVE the colouring! TFS your awesome talent.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!