Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Three Valentine Cards {Papertrey Style}

I'm always amazed when I make several cards using the same stamp sets, with different color schemes how totally unique they are! Just because I use the same stamps, doesn't mean they all look cookie cutter alike! For me, this makes my stamps more versatile, because I can use them again and again without getting bored. My first card is very pretty, elegant and feminine. This second card, is very different...
It's more modern and hip. Not my usual card style, but I like to change things up once in a while. The last card is super-cute, sweet and perfect for a young girl.
And actually, I added the leaves from a different stamp set for the first card, but you see what I mean. I think it's pretty neat! So even if you are a budding stamper and your stamp collection is limited, try them using totally different styles and colors and it will seem like each card used a totally different set of stamps.
Hope they inspire, thanks for looking!

All stamps/inks are Papertrey Ink
All papers are PTI except Card #1 I used Basic Grey, too.
Accessories: Papertrey Ink ribbons, Strano Designs polka dot ribbon, Fiskars & Martha Stewart edger punches, PTI buttons, Nestabilities, DMC floss, Prima daisy, Stickles & Liquid Pearls

5 comments:

  1. These are all just beautiful! Love all the details and colors. Very inspring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You are so right, variety can be accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are beautiful, but I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! How incredible that you can get such different looks from the same stamp set. They're all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite design AND colors!

    Thank you for this delightful inspiration

    maryanne in stanwood

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!