Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweetheart

My supply of Valentine's Day patterned paper is seriously lacking, I'm not finding designs I LOVE. Solution? Make my own...
Back to my trusty Giga Guide Lines from PTI. I pick colors I want to work with, stamp them out with the background element stamps, add a few hearts from 'Simple Valentine' and voila! My very own custom Valentine paper.
This sweet Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie with her little love envelope was the perfect main image. I colored her up with some Copics, and highlighted the polka dots on her dress with a white Sakura Glaze pen. I'm loving the oval Nestability layers on top of the Labels 4 die cuts. Perfect fit!
A real sweetheart of a card, don't you think? I like it...

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Papertrey Ink sentiment
Ink: Memento, PTI, Distress
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Nestabilities, Spellbinders Labels 4, Fiskars edger punch, PTI button, striped ribbon, Copics, Sakura Glaze pen, McGill label punch, Liquid Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the patterned paper you've created. Gorgeous colour combo x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background paper and such pretty ribbon. Super Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!