Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spring Planting

I am lovin' making spring cards! It's been freezing cold and windy lately, so the thought of warm breezes and colorful flowers is just what I want to focus on. This new Elisabeth Bell stamp 'Flowers with a Wish' from Ladybug and Friends was just what I needed! I colored it with my colored pencils, blended with OMS. I added little yellow and purple flower centers with Sakura glaze pens.
It seems I can't make a card without using an edger punch lately, lol! I LOVE 'em! They make a perfect strip to wrap my ribbon around, so the edges don't show. My fave trick for ribbons. The paper is Basic Grey Wisteria collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Ladybug & Friends
Ink: Memento
Paper: Bristol vellum, Heavenly White, Basic Grey, Memory Box, SU
Accessories: Prima Say it with Pearls, satin ribbon, Martha Stewart arch lattice punch, colored pencils, OMS, Sakura Glaze pens

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely papers and layout. This stamp is darling and you colored it beautifully. I love that big blue bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. You did a great job with the entire card. It gives me spring fever.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!