Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I love, love, love this image. How relaxing does this whole scene look? I wish I had a big claw foot bath tub like this to soak away my troubles! I just have to pretend I do, lol! It's one of the new stamps from Impression Obsession called Sanctuary. I colored it with my Copics, and even added a little Liquid Glass to the bubble bath bottle, and the picture frame for dimension.
The background patterned paper I stamped myself using the new Cover-a-card Quilt stamp. I adore all of the CAC background stamps, they are gorgeous and stamp beautifully! I stamped it in Vintage Cream ink, dried it with my heat gun, then brayered over it with some dye ink. The pigment hybrid ink acts as a resist to the dye ink and creates a soft, muted tone on tone look. The sentiment is also IO and you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match, Distress
Paper: Heavenly White, PTI, SU
Accessories: PTI ribbon/button/twine, Fiskars apron lace edger punch, Copics, Liquid Glass, corner rounder, Stickles, brayer

3 comments:

  1. OH --- only if I was also in this beautiful and relaxing scene!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! I LOVE this great colors. I love the layout. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!