Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pure Innocence

I've been seeing these adorable little girl stamps for a little while from My Favorite Things. I thought they were the sweetest things ever right from the start, but kept putting off getting some for myself. Well, my resolve finally caved, and I ordered a couple. They came the other day, and I colored this little beauty right away. I colored her with my limited collection of Copics. She's a fairy so of course I had to add lots of sparkle to her. I used Star Dust Stickles for her wand and shoes, and Starry Night Stickles for her wings.
The soft blue sky behind and around the image was done with a colored pencil, blended with OMS. I broke out my new Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper pad for this card, such pretty colors in that collection!

I hope you like it, thanks for visiting!

Stamps: MFT
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Basic Grey, Prism, PTI
Accessories: PTI ribbon, Copics, colored pencil, OMS, Stickles, Liquid Glass, Fiskars edger punch, Scor-tape (to adhere ribbon)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute stamp, love the papers and your coloring. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute...!!
    Happy New Year to you..
    Hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!