Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

New Impression Obsession Stamps...ahhh spring!

Impression Obsession released some gorgeous new stamps for CHA. This wheelbarrow full of flowers is one of them. I colored the whole scene with colored pencils, blended with OMS. It took a while, there a dozens of tiny little flowers and leaves! But wasn't it soooooo worth it? Here's a closer look:
The papers are kind of masculine looking, although if it were meant to be a card for a man, I might not put a big gingham bow in it. What do you all think?

Regardless, I hope you like it and thanks for visiting me!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, SU, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Fiskard edger punch. gingham ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Copic Spica pen

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is just fab!!! So beautiful coloring!!! Love it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, vintage looking card!!! Beautiful image! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring are magic as alwas. Wish I was half as good as you with that. Stunning card!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring. Love the ribbon. Just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katarina - whatever you put your hand to turns out exquisitely beautiful. Girlfriend, you have a way with colors that just takes my breath away. The bow is perfect for either a guy or a gal. Impressive all around and thank you so much for sharing!
    blessings from mary anne in stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Katarina this is BEAUTIFUL sweetie!!!! Very STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katarina, this is lovely, excellent coloring and the shading below it really sets the image off. What a beautiful image, onto my wish list it goes. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUTSTANDING! This card is beautiful. Your colouring is awesome. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Kathy, your coloring on this one is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!