Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mmmmm...cupcake

Boy does it feel good to be working with spring colors! This cold, gray, wet, icy, muddy winter is really gettin' to me! I've had enough! 'Scuse the little tantrum there, it's early morning, half way through a cup of coffee, LOL!
Anyway, thought I'd share this little ray of sunshine with you all today. All pretty spring colors, flowery borders and big pink bow.
I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils, sponged a little background color with Marmalade Distress Ink. I left the long rectangle Nestie in place while I sponged, so a clean white border around the image would remain. I like that look. The punched floral border is from Martha Stewart.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Belles 'n Whistles
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: My Mind's Eye, SU
Accessories: Martha Stewart deep edger punch, silk ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Copics (for skin)

1 comment:

  1. WoW! That card is amazing. You do such fantastic job with your colouring. A card full of sunshine, need that today when it's snowing like crazy.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!