Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

IODT Love-Spring Challenge

The Impression Obsession design team is up to another challenge this week! You can play along as well, just check out all the details on the IO blog. While you're there, be sure and check out some of the sneak peaks of new stamps coming out real soon, they are to-die-FOR!

Isn't this sentiment stamp just the most beautiful thing ever?! I love the saying, and I love the combination of fonts! I stamped it on some shimmer white cardstock just to add some sparkle.
Now how about the floral border on the left? I am lovin' this clear stamp set, Wreaths & Garlands-Floral. Such pretty vines and little flowers to put together in endless combinations. I used the 'black magic' technique again, stamped everything in white pigment ink, then colored over with colored pencils. I added some little pearly dots with Liquid Pearls for added dimension, too.
Need more? Go check out the other IODT ladies' blogs for more love/spring inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Basic Grey, PTI shimmer white & chocolate, Gina K, Heavenly White, Bazzill
Accessories: Fiskars edge punch, satin ribbon, Spellbinders Labels die, Liquid Pearls, colored pencils

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutley gorgeous, Kathy! What an artist you are. I love what ;you did with the Garland set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Love the sentiment and border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful! Love the floral border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Kathy -- just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and the technique -- awesome and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!