Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

Look at this pretty little lassie from Sugar Nellie, isn't she adorable?! I colored her in pretty pink and greens, one of my fave color combinations, using my Prismacolor pencils. I did her shoes with a black Sakura Glaze pen, to make them nice and shiny. Her skin is colored with Copics E0000, E00, and E11, I use these colors almost exclusively for skin tones. Much more realistic than anything in my colored pencil collection. I don't know why I can't get good skin tones with pencils!
The delish paper is from Imaginisce, which inspired the colors for her dress. I also punched out a couple of flowers from scrap DP with a Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch, and layered them to make the little floral embellishment. Covered the smaller flower with Stickles, of course! I adhered the flower on some layered circles cut out with Nestabilities. The circle sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I almost always use a strip of cardstock to wrap my ribbon around (to hide the edges) and punch a border along one edge. This one is Fiskars Flowers.

Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie, PTI
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Imaginisce, Bazzill, bristol vellum
Accessories: Fiskars flowers border punch, striped pink ribbon, Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, Stickles, pearl, Martha Stewart Hydrangea punches, Sharpie extra fine white poster paint pen, Sakura Glaze pen

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Katrina... Love those SN images...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty..just love the image..
    Hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous katrina! I adore your colouring. i am like you and always do my skin in copics and the rest in pencils :) Really gorgeous details,
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! Such a gorgeous image from SN. I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!