Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Homegrown

Here's another attempt at a Joy Fold card, a technique I learned from my favorite place on the net-- Splitcoast Stampers! When I made a couple of Christmas cards using this beautiful card style, I wasn't sure I'd ever use it again. It just seemed too complicated, and I couldn't see anyone who is not a card maker figuring out how it opens, LOL! This one just has a simple bow sort of holding it closed, rather than the scalloped circle I used before. Opens/closes easier.
I love these Sugar Nellie Homegrown images, such sweet, nostalgic little girls. I colored her with a combination of colored pencils, and some Copics. The paper is an older collection from Cosmo Cricket-- 'Dutch Girl'.

That's all for now, thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Memento
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, SU, The Paper Co.
Accessories: EK Success edger punch, grosgrain ribbon, PTI button, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, Sakura Glaze pen

4 comments:

  1. Yet another wonderful card! Such "frech" feeling to the card. Lovely!
    MarieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love the image, colors and overall layout of the card!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!